Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I'm Sick of Republicans and Donald Trump

I'm sick of it. 

I'm sick of watching the local news and hearing things like "Donald Trump says the news is fake" when there is video and audio proof of him saying what he says is fake. 

I'm sick of having to watch Fox News at relatives, or wherever, and having to hear stupid comments like "Liberals goad Trump on" when Trump is a loose cannon bully who has no idea what he is doing and doesn't need goading because he says whatever is in his pea brain at the time. 

I'm sick of opening the local newspaper (I'm looking at you, Vindicator) only to see headlines in the editorial like "If people vote for Democrats, they're voting against America" when our "president" has cozied up to Russia and Putin and Kim Jong Un (who, by the way Trump is in love with! His words!! )!  

I'm sick of being told by religious authorities that we have to vote for people who have respect for all life, when, what about people who have already been born?? What about the poor, the elderly, the sick, children and women? For God's sake!! 

And, I'm sick of hearing both sides do it, when we have two (one brand new!) justices on the Supreme Court who are misogynists, at least, or have been abusive towards women? Then there's the right wing bomb senders, murderers of Jews, white racists who won't shoot other white people, but, was only happy to gun down an African American man and woman? 

These aren't isolated incidences! Hatred is on the rise on the far right, and, I'm sick of it. 

So sick of it, I'm going to go out and vote Democratic November 6th and every other election that I can until we denounce this Republican hatred for what it is. 

Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment